This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit our websites and services or otherwise interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices if a change is material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy:
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing.
- We do provide email proxy & relay to reduce unwanted mail.
- SHF links to third party sites - please review their privacy policies.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- Data you post on SHF, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post private data.
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- Data you provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and "favorites" lists).
- Data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- Data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
3. Data we store:
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- With your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- In aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.